Saturday, January 3, 2009

I lost all my wisdom...

...teeth that is. That is right, they are gone. I only had the two bottoms, but before I leave for my trip, my dentist said they had to go. So they went. I am on my way to feeling normal again, but I can't have popcorn, chips, or nuts for 4 to 6 weeks. That is sad, but it is the price that must be paid.

It is starting to get very close to takeoff. Departure is probably a better word... Leaving for New York on the 14th. And I finally got a room in Nassau for the 18th. That is for the best cause otherwise, I would have had to sleep on the beach, which probably is not allowed. That and I would have a bit of luggage. So now I officially have a roof over my head! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment