Sunday, April 19, 2009

Aloha

I will be in the states for two days!!  I plan on going to a Walgreens and eating at Taco Bell since Hawaii has not yet discovered the wonder that is Chipotle.  Here is my schedule...

Sunday April 19: Diamond Head, Rainforest and Scenic Shores Tour, Taco Bell, Beach, Taco Bell, Night out cause I am actually old enough to go out in the US, unlike 80% of the students on this boat, Taco Bell.

Monday April 20: Taco Bell (just kidding), Pearl Harbor/Arizona Memorial and City Tour, Taco Bell, Beach, Taco Bell (not kidding), back on the ship by 6pm (possible with some Taco Bell).

We are just finishing a nine day at sea stretch.  It was long, but it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  We had a talent show two nights ago, and the Acapella group I am in did a song, "Unwritten" (it is the theme song to "The Hills" if you didn't know).  We sounded awesome if I do say so myself, though that was the consensus of a lot of others also.  It was fun.  After Hawaii we have a seven day stretch and the first half of exams are during that.  I am almost done with classes.  Crazy, cause it doesn't feel like I have had to go to school during this.  Good thing it will be over soon... Miss you all, but I will be back in a little less than three weeks!  Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your stomach has retained its Taco Bell immunity after a four month lapse. If not, that could be bad times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you really going to be able to study for exams after so much Taco Bell. I hear it destroys brain cells.

    ReplyDelete