We are almost to Spain!! I can hardly wait. Of course I have no choice. To give an idea of what I will be doing in Spain, here is my itinerary…
Wednesday January 28, 2009: Cadiz City Orientation
Thursday January 29, 2009: Seville: Alcazar, La Giralda and Cathedral
The Seville trip is supposed to be a day trip, but at the end when the group is going to go back to the ship, I am going to meet Beth and Kate at the train station in Seville and we are going to Cordoba. We are going to stay in a hostel there and explore the city the next day, returning to Cadiz and the ship that night. Then Saturday, which is our last day in Spain we are going to go to the Archaeological Museum in Cadiz and spend the rest of the time around Cadiz. So that is the plan for Spain.
So despite the fact I have tons of schoolwork and such, I joined an Acapella group on the ship. There were enough people to for two groups, and since there are 70% girls to 30% guys here we made an all girls group and a co-ed group. I am in the co-ed group and we are going to call ourselves the Sound Waves. So that is something else to keep me busy I guess.
Well that is really all. I am super tired but am trying to stay up… I can always do some homework… that never goes away. Hope Everyone is staying warm! Ciao.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am just wondering what musical production you will be staging.
ReplyDeleteSO jealous. Seville and Cordoba are supposed to be absolutely gorgeous. Please take tons of photos!
ReplyDeleteSweet about the acapella! That should be fun. And ditto on the photo request. Though by the sounds of it you already have tons of Cadiz photos. So I betting that's your plan.
ReplyDelete