Saturday, February 14, 2009

Maybe you are stuffy because you are allergic to the air in the Southern Hemisphere.

We are now in Namibia. We got here this morning around 8am. So after our ship was cleared, me and some friends went out into Walvis Bay, the town we are ported in. We walked around, and ate lunch. Then I went on a desert 4x4 tour. It was awesome. Saw a sidewinder, gecko, chameleon, and scorpion. Lots of awesome pictures. Tomorrow me and my friend are going kayaking!!! With water birds, fishes, seals and maybe dolphins. Then in the afternoon we are meeting some more people and going to the German town of Swakopmund, to walk around and see the effects that colonization had on Namibian culture. Monday I am going on a Seal and Dolphin Encounter. We will be riding in ski boats, and observing marine life, and I might get to feed a seal. So stay tuned for the outcome of that. Well I have to be on the pier at 6:45am to go kayaking so I should go. Ciao!

1 comment: