It feels like it has been a month since we were in Morocco. This going to class every single day really takes a toll on you. Every night I have so much homework and reading to do, but all I want to do is hang out with people, take it easy and get to know my new friends on the ship. It is difficult to balance everything but not impossible, and I love a challenge! I am now (finally) a shellback. We crossed the equator around 3:30pm yesterday. I was lying in bed cause I was feeling a little sick. The last couple of days I have felt a little congested. I have been taking airborn and eating vitamin c drops trying to fight it off. If I feel congested tomorrow I will break down and take the decongestant, but I felt a tiny bit better today so hopefully I won't have to. Well I have 8am class everyday and it is 11pm here (in the ocean sailing along Africa) so I should get to bed. Hope everyone still stuck in winter is staying warm. It is summer in the Southern Hemisphere.
Did you notice if the toilet was flushing backwards?
ReplyDeleteSteve- you are way too funny! I miss your humor!
ReplyDeleteRachel- get well soon!
Laura